- Rebecca shares exercises and techniques to improve your voice and avoid straining it when storytelling.
2. Music and Sound
- Rebecca shares tips and tricks for using sound and music as a support for storytelling.
- Group workshops: participants come with a story to work on and try Rebecca’s tips and tricks directly on their story under Rebecca’s guidance and with the help of the group.
- One-to-one coaching: Come with your story. We will talk through it, walk through it, find the rhythm and sounds of the story and see if/how they can be enhanced through instruments, voice and/or sounds.
3. Bilingual storytelling
Rebecca gives tips and tricks on the different ways of telling multilingual stories.
4. General storytelling
Group courses: between 12 and 20 hours.
In these courses, we work on all aspects of storytelling:
- How to prepare a story, so you can tell it without a text and without memorising it.
- Stage fright and public speaking skills
- Develop your creativity and imagination.
- Improvising and working in a group.
- Rhythm, pacing and silences.
- and much more…